TBZ Coordinates the tobacco industry from Growers, Merchants, Floor Managers, Graders and all other stakeholders I the industry. Coordination is provided through-out the tobacco value chain from production to marketing. Zambia used Price matrix system (contract marketing).
- Growers with valid Growers VZ numbers sale their tobacco on licenced floors
- Growers are not allowed to exceed their quota-limits.
- Nesting of tobacco (adding foreign materials in the bale) at marketing is a punishable offence.
- Side-marketing is not allowed.
- Tobacco Growers trade only on licenced floors